Friday, February 1, 2008

Orgasm total for January, and how to exceed it next month...

Orgasms since last entry: Seven

Well, that brings us to the end of January folks. My grand orgasm total is 38 - all self-inflicted, regretably. Still, considering the whole "male=no multiple orgasms" issue that has been brought up in previous posts, perhaps exceeding one-third of my beloved's tally of wank-gasms isn't such a bad effort.

And that brings us to a nice little segue, regarding male multi-orgasmicness. As I've mentioned before, I find it disturbing that the state-of-the-art in the study of male multi-orgasmic capability is dominated by several-thousand-year-old tantric mumbo-jumbo, which seems to be focussed on teaching men how not to orgasm, and then claiming that this is superior to a normal orgasm because it conserves your spiritual energy, or whatever. Wouldn't it be much, much better if we could learn to orgasm, ejaculate, and not lose our erections and arousal? That's basically what women do when they are multi-orgasmic (minus the ejaculation bit, for the most part). Well, that's what I've been trying to figure out how to do. And I think I've discovered another piece of the puzzle...

It seems to me that one huge advantage girls have over guys is that they have a whole lot more nerve endings to play with. Not only are there twice as many nerves endings in the clitoris as there are in the entire penis, but there's all those nerves inside the vagina, too. It's true that the penis and the clitoris develop from equivalent bits of tissue in the fetus, and behave much the same way (the clitoris becomes 'erect' when sexually aroused, and withdraws after orgasm). But vaginas don't have to become erect in order to experience stimulation (they're also self-lubricating, a handy trick to have). In any case, this leads me to expect that if you can stimulate the nerves buried away beneath the penis and scrotum, you have a much better chance of achieving multiple orgasms. No great surprises there, since the prostate is often regarded as "the other white meat" of male sexual stimulation.

So yesterday I was merrily wanking away, building myself up, easing off, building up again, getting more and more worked up, when I noticed that I could make my cock harden to a greater or lesser extent by tightening a certain set of muscles. In particular it felt like I was pushing (not pulling) my testicles back into my body. After a while I allowed myself to slip over the edge and have a small, but not insignificant, orgasm, and ejaculate. But the cool thing was that when I held these muscles tight immediately afterwards, I realised that I wasn't experiencing the usual "that was nice, now I feel like a rest" sensation. I actually felt like I wanted to keep going and my cock felt the way it does when it's excited and eager to go hard. A little bit of stroking later and I knew I could get another orgasm out of him. It took another minute, but sure enough, I came - hard. Cum-flying-across-the-room hard. And afterwards, I felt really energised, rather than weary and ready for a nap. I found myself cleaning up under the shower thinking "so this is why women like multiple orgasms" - not only do you get to cum many times, but it gives you a fantastic endorphin buzz.

Now, I'll admit, the first orgasm was not a very intense one. I basically stopped stimulating myself as soon as I went over the edge, so it was almost a "ruined orgasm". But I did ejaculate. And if I have figured out how to get myself to recover rapidly and summon forth another ejaculatory orgasm, I think it was worth it. First figure out how to repeat the result. Then work on making the initial orgasm more intense without losing the second one. Then work on adding third, fourth, or more orgasms.

Has anyone out there reading this blog had experience, and particularly success, at this kind of thing already? If so, please share your experiences by posting a comment. Men the world over would surely rejoice if we could figure out how to teach any man to be truly multi-orgasmic, in the same way that women are. I suspect there's a lot of women who would be happy about it too!

No comments: