Saturday, February 23, 2008

Homecumming

Orgams since last entry: Two. Not self-inflicted. At long bloody last!

If there's one thing that can make an intercontinental flight bearable it's not the inflight entertainment system. It's not those nifty little navigation displays that show you which miniscule soon-to-be-wiped-out-by-rising-sealevels island you're currently flying over, and it's certainly not the food. It's the knowledge that the person you love, whom you haven't set eyes on in too many months, will be waiting at the end of your journey.

Yesterday Queenie and I were reunited. I can't begin to tell you how happy, and how whole I feel. Words just aren't adequate, so I'm not even going to bother, other than to say that I shed tears of genki joy. And besides, you probably want to hear the juicy stuff!

I'm glad to say that jetlag is no match for our combined libidos. After refamiliarising myself with my home, and Queenie's wonderful, wonderful pheromones, I gleefully got busy with my tongue and worshipped her pussy. Considering how fond she is of penetration, it was extremely satisfying to see and hear her cum as a result of my tongue efforts. And after donning an appropriate layer of protective latex, she rode me. Slowly and firmly and sweetly and hard. And we screamed, hard. I had almost forgotten how close I come to permanently losing my voice when we cum together. Sex really is better when you say "stuff the neighbours, I don't care if they know I'm having a good time". The fact that her peaks set me off, so I get to share in the multiple orgasm experience, was just icing on the cake.

Hooray! :-)

No comments: