Monday, February 4, 2008

One for the shoe-fetishists...

Orgasm count since last entry: Three

My cold of several weeks back is reasserting itself. Urghh. Makes it difficult to get in a horny mood.

Anyway, I spotted an amusing piece of research on the BBC news website today - after all the reports of causing bad posture and ankle injuries, apparently wearing high-heels strengthens your pelvic floor muscles, ladies! Is that convenient or what? Not only does wearing high heels make you look sexier, so you get more action, it also gives you more pleasurable orgasms! Maybe it's time to change the definition of "sensible shoes" :-)

It should be noted that this result was only applicable to two-inch heels, so maybe it's not an argument in favour of racing out and grabbing a pair of thigh-high, five-inch-heeled rubber boots. But it's a start!

2 comments:

Queenie said...

Does this mean that you're getting me a new pair? I believe that the ones you got me only have a four-inch heel. ;-)

And I doubt two-inch heels do as good a job with pelvic floor muscles as conciously exercising a lot... let's see you walk around all day, every day in two-inch heels, and see how you like it! :-P

STRIPEY PANTHER said...

While I'm happy to see you in high-heeled boots, my dear, I don't think you have any problem with the intensity of your orgasms ;-)

As for wearing heels vs conscious exercise, I think it's a case of "every-little-bit helps", maybe a good way to work some exercise into your day without having to make a specific time to do it. Although I think I'd get some funny looks at work if I started wearing heels :-)