Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Anticipation

Orgasms since last entry: Five

At long last work is sending me back home for a while :-) I don't have much to say about it, except that today I climb on a plane, and soon will be in Queenie's arms again. And not a nanosecond too soon. If you feel Earth moving, it's just us!

That prospect makes me happy, beyond any words. I hope everyone reading this blog is happy too. The very best to all of you. And for the next little while, not all of the orgasms I keep track of here will be self-inflicted. So the stuff you get to read on this blog should become more interesting soon! :-)

2 comments:

Killashandra said...

Very happy for you, and very jealous :)

STRIPEY PANTHER said...

Awww! I feel all warm and fuzzy now! :-) Thanks. I hope you don't have to feel jealous for long.