Sunday, May 18, 2008

Buns of Iron!

Well, I went and saw Iron Man recently, and I just have to say "Purrrrrr" :-)

I mean, cool movie, lots of fun. And we already knew that Hollywood has no respect at all for the laws of physics, so no surprises there, but the two things that really stuck in my mind were Gwyneth Paltrow's hair, and Iron Man's bum.

I've wondered for a long time what Gwyneth Paltrow would look like as a redhead. Answer; quite yummy. I do find it amusing though that these movies cast blondes and dye their hair red (see also Kirsten Dunst in Spiderman) when there are plenty of talented and attractive redheaded actresses out there.

As for the Buns of Iron, I liked the first version of the high-tech suit. The shiny silver one, before it got the red-and-gold makeover. There was one all-too-brief glimpse of the titanium derriere which made me descend into a puddle of chrome-loving drool. Verily, it was a Hajime Sorayama wet dream come to life. I want one of those suits!

No comments: