Saturday, January 19, 2008

Keeping myself busy...

Orgasms since last entry: Six

Just a quick entry today. I've managed to catch up on the backlog of posts, and now can start posting here properly... Also managed to get a cold, after staying out too late on thursday night practicing pickup skills at a local club. With mixed success :-) I had been hoping to go out for more practice tonight, but I think an early night is in order instead. Oh well, having a runny nose does suppress the libido, unfortunately, but I still enjoyed myself earlier today looking at home videos of my beloved getting a good solid rodgering from a sex machine... I also got a kick out of Queenie's recounting of the famous suck-my-brains-out-through-my-cock incident, on her blog today.

Okay, next time I promise I'll have more to say about male multiple orgasms, and get around to posting my purity test results.

No comments: